Compact and highly integrated 12.1 inch monitor with flexible modules and a CO2 unit enables easy and safe monitoring in High Care units or various healthcare scenes. The DS-7200 is a patient monitor that measures 12-lead ECG, Respiration, HR, NIBP, Pulse rate, SpO2, CO2, Temperature (up to 3ch), BP(up to 5ch), and Cardiac Output.
- 12.1 inch color LCD displays up to 10 waveforms, and up to 14 waveforms
with a 12-lead ECG.
- Various display format (5 basic + graphic and tabular trend )
- Optional 3 type module units selectable
- Option for either MicroStream or Mainstream CO2 module
- Connections of various external equipments
- Built-in 3 channels recorder
- Advanced NIBP measurement with
"Dyna Alert" system
- Battery operation option
310(W) x 245(D) x 351(H) mm
(not including the accessories)