Terms and Conditions
This website is owned, operated and maintained by Fukuda Denshi Co.,Ltd.(“FUKUDA”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Website. You can use this Website only if you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
FUKUDA may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and check the then effective Terms and Conditions periodically.
The copyright for all materials on this Website belongs to FUKUDA. Except for personal, non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, coping, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, and publishing) any of the materials, without obtaining FUKUDA’s prior written permission.
The trademark “FUKUDA” and any other product names, service names or logos of FUKUDA used, quoted and/or referenced in this Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fukuda Denshi Co.,Ltd. or any of its affiliates. Other product names and/or company names used in the Web Site may be protected as their trademarks and/or trade names.
You are prohibited from using this Website for any of the following activities:
1. Any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others.
2. Any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or FUKUDA.
3. Any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order.
4. Uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of other computers.
5. Any activity that violates laws and/or legally binding regulations.
6. Making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses belonging to other parties.
Links To Non-FUKUDA Website
The third parties’ web sites (other than FUKUDA Site) linked to or from this Web Site (“Linked Sites”) are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of FUKUDA. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. FUKUDA would not be responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any Linked Site and your access to any of the Linked Sites shall be at your own risk.
Nothing contained in this Web Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by FUKUDA of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appeared on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and FUKUDA. FUKUDA reserves the right to terminate any link at any time if it is deemed inappropriate, even if approval for the link was previously given.
Proposal and Offer
FUKUDA has the policy not to accept, from the third parties, any proposal and/or offer for our products and/or services, including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products, technologies, designs, processes, software, promotions, advertisements and marketing plans in order to avoid any possible future confusion between such proposal and/or offer from the third parties and our own. So you are requested not to send any information which may contain your ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or other works (“Idea”).
Despite the foregoing request, if you send your Idea to our attention, then such Idea will be treated upon the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
1. FUKUDA has no obligation to treat the Idea as a confidential information.
2. FUKUDA has no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
3. Even if FUKUDA happens to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the Idea, FUKUDA has no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation therefor.
Regarding the information on this Website, FUKUDA makes no representation and warranty with respect to:
1. Accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness.
2. Fitness for any particular purpose or functionality.
3. Availability of information on a timely basis.
4. Safety of contents and freedom from computer viruses.
5. Information and contents of any linked non-FUKUDA site that you access.
Moreover, in no event will FUKUDA be liable for any damage or cause of any damage based on or resulting from change and/or removal of any information on this Website and/or suspension or discontinuation of this Website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the Court of first instance.