(Protection of Personal Information)
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. (“FUKUDA”) Group will make every effort to protect Personal Information in compliance with the Company Policy, as outlined below, reflecting its increasing importance in the advanced information & communication society.
1. About protection of personal information
FUKUDA will protect personal information fairly and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
2. Use of your personal information
- Personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to carry out FUKDA businesses.
- FUKUDA will make a thorough investigation of its third party partners who shares personal information usage or if control is outsourced to third party, to strictly manage the protection. There will be no shared use of sensitive personal information.
3. Supply of personal information to third parties
FUKUDA will not provide personal information without the prior consent of the owner except for legal requirement from competent authorities. If there is to be a disclosure, the date, the recipient and particulars will be recorded.
4. Personal Information Management (PIM)
- FUKUDA will maintain the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- FUKUDA will implement strict security measures to prevent illegal accesses, virus infection to cause loss, destruction, tampering and leakage.
- FUKUDA will not cause leakage by permitting carriage of data outside or by distribution of personal information.
5. Disclosure, amendments, termination of use and deletion
FUKUDA recognizes the rights of personal information holder to request access, rectify, block and delete such information. When such request is received, FUKUDA will promptly take necessary steps without objection. If there is any opinion or question, do not hesitate to contact “Contact Us”
6. Organization and system
- FUKUDA will appoint Personal Information Management (PIM) Officer and implement strict control.
- FUKUDA will implement PIM training to its officers and employees about the protection and control in order to exercise fair and thorough treatment.
7. Personal information compliance program planning, implementation maintenance and improvement
FUKUDA will establish PIM Compliance Program (including this policy and other relevant rules) and continuously supervise to implement, maintain and improve its contents.
8. Global and local implementation
FUKUDA continuously monitor and strive to keep its Compliance Program up to date with the developments of global and local laws and regulations.
All FUKUDA Group Companies shall corporate and assist each other to the extent reasonably possible to achieve compliance with such developments. This will include anticipated implementation of European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in 2018. Changes to this policy and procedures will be published at appropriate time on this website and also on other FUKUDA Group Company websites.
1st May, 2017
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.