Central Monitoring Station, “DS-1700”. A 21.5 inch capacitive touchscreen LCD to view up to 32 patients at once, including eight internal wireless telemetry receivers. Smaller, thinner, lighter, and equipped with the latest in Fukuda’s software and technology, even a built-in 1-hour backup battery. The optional extended storage allows for 336 hours (14 days) of full disclosure waveforms and SpO2 drop detection. The inclusion of patient scoring (EWS, NEWS, NEWS2, and qSOFA) are calculated and displayed automatically.
- Full HD, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 21.5” capacitive flat touchscreen LCD.
- Internally preinstalled backup battery (Approx. 60 minutes) included.
- Up to 336 hours of full disclosure waveform recording.
- Optional 8 wireless telemetry receivers.
- Patient scoring (EWS, NEWS, NEWS2, and qSOFA) comes standard and are calculated and displayed automatically.
- Includes QT/QTc and extended ST segment monitoring capability.
- Up to 10 parameters per 8 patients can be seen on 1 screen, including both the nurse call and alarms settings.
535 (W) mm x 390 (H) mm x 170 (D) mm ±10 mm (not including the protrusion)
9 kg ±3 kg (not including the optional accessories)